Want to prolong after play?
Halpern and Sherman strongly suggest that you avoid the following: jumping up to “wash off,” turning on the television, making phone calls, criticizing your partner’s performance, or making comparisons to previous partners.
Another important consideration regarding after play is the timing of act. If you usually have a relation at night, your fatigue, in combination with the parasympathetic response of pleasure will reduce your energy for after play. Why not consider enjoying at different times of the day? Early morning relation is a great way to start the day, and “afternoon delight” is just that. That extra burst of energy may just allow you more room for dessert!
The following points can help you a lot to get solution from this problem.
- After relation make a spoon fitting position with your partner, touch partner’s body and talk to your partner. It gives a feeling of security to your partner.
- Making Up: If you didn’t give her an enjoyment, this would be a great time to make it up to her. Try going downtown, hard core making out, or your own brand of titillating touches that should drive her wild.
- Don’t disconnect: If it’s become a habit for the two of you to turn your backs to each other and fall asleep, or jump out of bed and desperately search for your clothes/rush into the bathroom, stop right now. The least you can do after act is stay in the same physical space for a bit, even if it doesn’t necessarily involve touching. After reaching at top pleasure stage, women like to talk lovely chat. Give some lovely kisses and make a lovely chat with your partner
- Share cuddles. Tender non-sensual kisses, staying wrapped around each other’s nakedness or simply holding hands… a little physical contact can tell your partner tons about the way you feel
- Murmur sweet nothings: Tell him how much you love and desire him. How each time feels like the first time. How you could do it with him all your life. Of course, you need to really feel all of these things and must be at a stage in your relationship where such talk won’t scare him away. Otherwise, try semi-dirty talk. Where you tell him what you loved during act, and what you would love to try the next time.
- Shower… together: If a post-relation shower is necessary, why not indulge in it together? The warm water, eager soapy hands and your comfort level with each other’s nakedness will make for a great combo. Bath salts, sensual shower gel, aromatherapy candles and champagne will take the practical post-act wash to another level altogether
- Light pleasurable caresses: Take your partner by surprise with some mild caresses all over his body, progressively working your way to his erogenous zones. Of course, you moves mustn’t scream: “I want to act, and I want it now”. That’s going to leave him pretty confused. More importantly, it’s going to be quite a challenge for him, Physically.
- No to the phone: Come what way, do not grab your phone and text/call/listen to your voicemail right after act. Its plain rude and will make your partner feel like a pleasurable object or just not as important as that ubiquitous device.
- After the act discuss with your partner about act, like which posture your partner enjoys more, what other posture make your partner enjoyable in the programme. Try these postures for next time, it will make the charm and enjoy of the act double. It is very rarely that a woman has a double desire of intercourse once after other. If she has a desire for it again. do not refuse her, because it happens very rarely.
Four ways to help women to attain high pleasure after act during the after play time
If you didn’t give her an enjoyment, this would be a great time to make it up to her. Try going downtown, hard core making out, or your own brand of titillating touches that should drive her wild.
(1) Don’t expect her to have the most enjoyment during the act. On TV and in movies and pleasure movies women always seem to have enjoyment during the act. That’s much more fantasy than reality. In real act, only about one-quarter of women are consistently pleasurable during the act. The old in-and-out can be great fun, but it brings only a minority of women to pleasure. Three-quarters of women need direct stimulation of the external organ.
The external organ is the little nub of tissue that sits outside the main organ and a few inches above it beneath the upper junction of the lower lips. Even vigorous prolonged act seldom provides enough organ stimulation for supreme pleasure. Most women really need organ caresses from a hand, tongue; unless she specifically requests intense touch, caress her organ very gently. It contains as many touch-sensitive nerves as the head of the male organ, but they’re packed into an organ only about one-tenth the size. As a result, even gentle caresses may feel too intense for many women. Discuss this. If she doesn’t enjoy direct organ touch, caress around her organ.
2) Touch her all over, not just those places. From the scalp to the soles of the feet, every square inch of the body is a sensual playground, but too many men focus on just a few corners and forget the rest. Touch her everywhere. All over, every square inch. Think of sensual enjoyment as whole-body massage that eventually includes the organs. Whole-body massage produces deep relaxation, which helps women have high pleasure. Massage her gently from head to toe. Some non-organ spots that can feel surprisingly exciting include: the scalp, ears, face, neck, feet, and the backs of the knees.
3) Use a lubricant. Wetter is better. In just seconds, lubricant makes women’s (and men’s) organs more pleasurably sensitive, so it helps women have a high end point. In addition, for women experiencing post-menopausal organ dryness, the act may feel uncomfortable without a lubricant.
The most widely used lube is saliva. It’s wet, free, and always available, but saliva dries quickly and it’s not very slippery. Vegetable oil is another possibility, but it can be messy and stain linens. Try commercial lubricants. They’re safe, inexpensive, and slippery. If they dry out, they can be refreshed with a few drops of water, or just apply a bit more. But don’t squirt lubricants directly on women’s organs. That can feel cold and jarring. Squeeze some into your hand, rub it with your fingers to warm it, and then touch her. Lubricants are available at pharmacies, near the other methods .
4. Take your middle finger and with your palm facing upwards, start fingering her as deep as possible, Make sure your nails are kept at a low length; this will help to avoid scratching or scraping the inside of your girlfriends organ walls.
Higher oxytocin levels have also been linked with a feeling of generosity. So snuggle up — it might help you feel more
generous toward your partner giving a great pleasure to women will helps you a lot to won her heart
Having a HEALTHY sex life where both partners reach a mutual understanding can be a means to protecting the faithfulness and sacredness of your marriage.
Read similar article: Don’t miss the early morning Experience
Image courtesy : blogspot.com ,