- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 1 month ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?
For men and women, healthy hair is a hallmark of beauty and health. But many complain “I had a thick, healthy, and lustrous hair but now it is thinning out.”
You might wonder “how did the healthy hair thin out?” The truth is if you don’t care for your hair, your hair also doesn’t care to remain on your head. It starts thinning and falling out. If not treated in the initial stages, hair fall is a serious condition which can lead to baldness.
But don’t get worried or frustrated!!
If you are one among those millions who is suffering from hair loss, vitamin E is an amazing remedy that prevents hair fall and stimulates faster hair growth. To maintain a healthy scalp and hair, you need to include foods rich in vitamin E on your menu. And you can apply the contents of vitamin E capsules topically.
So, how does vitamin E promote hair growth?
It promotes hair growth by balancing the pH level, by strengthening the hair follicles, and by supplying oxygen-rich blood to the scalp area. Healthy scalp= healthy hair. And massaging vitamin E oil to the scalp and hair promotes faster hair growth.
The exact mechanism of how vitamin E helps promote hair growth is unknown. But the use of vitamin E has shown to enhance hair growth, prevent split ends, and strengthen hair follicles. The anti-aging property of vitamin E slows down the process of oxidation in the body which is the primary cause for premature aging, premature hair graying, split ends, and baldness.
A Home-made Hair Tonic to Stimulate Hair Growth
Healthy hair is a product of healthy scalp and healthy hair follicles. Here is a preparation to help your hair grow faster. It nourishes your hair from the root to the shaft and promotes hair growth and also prevents premature graying.
How to make the hair tonic?
Take a small glass container, add the contents of 2 vitamin E capsules into it and then add 2 tbsp of warm coconut oil and mix it well.
How to apply?
Massage the mixture all over the scalp and hair with gentle circular motion of your fingers. Leave it for 25 to 30 minutes before washing it off with clean and lukewarm water using a mild shampoo.
Repeat the procedure 2 to 3 times a week for better results.
Dietary Source of Vitamin E
- Sunflower Oil
- Almond, walnut, hazelnuts etc
- Olive Oil
- Green Leafy Vegetables