- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 16 hours ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 2 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 3 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 4 days ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 7 days ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 1 week ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 1 week ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 1 week ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
- Deadly Cancer Signs Most Women IgnorePosted 2 weeks ago
How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple Diet
Pineapple is a tropical fruit rich in vitamin C, potassium, iodine, and magnesium etc. It is a low calorie fruit with high water content which is diuretic in nature.
The fiber content in pineapple helps with digestion, and the detoxifying effect of pineapple bumps off harmful toxins from the body which you might have accumulated as part of your unhealthy eating pattern.
But Have you ever wondered that this deliciously tasty fruit pineapple can help you lose weight, that too 5 kilos in just three days!! Amazing and unbelievable, isn’t it? But yes! It is true. You can lose 5 kilos of weight in just 3 days. Here is the secret recipe:
The Pineapple Diet
Break your fast in the morning with two slices of bread and two slices of pineapple.
At noon, go in for a glass of fresh pineapple juice with 1 slice of toasted wholegrain bread.
Your lunch should be 2 to 3 slices of pineapple and 200 – 250 grams of cooked chicken breast, add some pepper and salt to taste.
Evening snack should be 3 to 4 slices of pineapple with Yogurt (non-fat).
Dinner should be vegetable puree (crushed vegetables) made from vegetables of your choice taken with chicken and 2 to 3 slices of pineapple.
Word of Caution:
As this is a very restrictive diet with an intention to lose weight fast, you shouldn’t continue this diet after 3 days. Your body requires other nutrients for its survival, so after 3 days get back to a healthy balanced diet. Include daily exercise to maintain your weight. Don’t allow junk food to take a place on your plate; there is a risk of regaining back those 5 kilos. And also, once you are done with this 3-day diet plan, there is a risk for overeating, so be careful.