- Lose weight with Aloe veraPosted 5 hours ago
- Arrowroot- A Wonder RemedyPosted 2 days ago
- Lemon Peels Face Masks for Fair and Flawless SkinPosted 4 days ago
- Lose Weight in Your SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Banana Ginger Smoothie To Help Burn Stomach FatPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lower Your BP In 5 Minutes Without MedicationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Your Lips Show Who You Are!!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rice Flour Face Packs At HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Kill Cancer With These FoodsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chocolate in pregnancyPosted 3 weeks ago
Kill Cancer With These Foods
In my household, each morning is greeted by a warm glass of clean water, organic baking soda and lemon. This keeps our bodies more alkaline/less acidic, which is critical for health.
But that’s just one of the many amazing foods that can help keep you free of disease, including cancer. What are some of those cancer killing foods? Natural News provides you the list.
Oily fish, fish oil, flax seed oil, hemp oil, and healthy oil blend supplements provide omega-3 fatty acids (and other beneficial fatty acids), which fight inflammation and make the body less hospitable to cancer cells.
Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, brussel sprouts, watercress, kale, collard greens, bok choy, turnips, rutabagas, radish, arugula, and more. These vegetables contain sulforaphane and other helpful compounds, which help fight tumors, breast, prostate, brain, and colorectal cancers, as well as leukemia.
Black raspberries appear to reign supreme, though all berries contain cancer fighting phytonutrients and high amounts of ellagic acid, which inhibit tumor growth.
Maitake and Shiitake Mushrooms
Mushrooms boost immune function and are a great source of antioxidants. They are also rich in vitamins C and B as well as calcium and other minerals.
Curcumin, found in turmeric, inhibits the spread of cancer (metastases) along with its anti-inflammatory and oxidative effects.
The active compounds found in tomatoes, carotenoids and lycopene are very helpful, especially to fight prostate and pancreatic cancer in men.
Egg yolks, avocadoes, apricots, green leafy vegetables, and pumpkin are among the foods rich in folate. For meat eaters, chicken livers are very high in folate.
Garlic reduces inflammation, fights free radicals, and fights cancer.
The compound found in red grapes, resveratrol, is a powerful antioxidant that also saves cells from oxidant-caused death.
So keep this list in mind when you next go shopping and get these scientifically proven cancer-killing foods in your cart towards a healthy cancer-free life.