- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 21 hours ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 5 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 6 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 7 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
Fat Cutter Tea
Metabolism is simply a term that refers to any and all chemical process in a living organism that helps sustain life. This includes the process of fat getting converted to energy. Hence with a modulation of the metabolism we can also modulate the fat in our body.
The 4 spices of this tea have been shown to potentially help with weight loss and they are all quite common. If you are familiar with home remedies you almost certainly use them frequently already.
First and foremost is ginger, which some studies have shown can increase metabolism by up to 20% and works as a natural appetite suppressant which is the best way to lose weight. Second is cinnamon, which helps insulin function efficiently. Insulin is a hormone that removes glucose (blood sugar) from bloodstream and a lack of insulin results in diabetes.
A lower or stable blood sugar can also stabilize appetite. Third is mint leaves – this helps promote digestion and turns fat into usable energy. The last ingredient is green tea. Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet as it is loaded with antioxidants called catechins.
The bottom line is that green tea contains bioactive substances like caffeine and EGCG, which can have powerful effects on metabolism.
How to prepare
To prepare this drink, you will need 1 liter water, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger, 20-25 fresh mint leaves, 1 tbsp loose green tea leaves or 3 green tea bags.
Boil all these ingredients till it reduces and then strain the liquid. Drink this after breakfast and dinner and find yourself cutting your fat so easily.
It should also be noted that if you are drinking lots of liquids, these liquids will fill you up and send a regulatory hormone to your brain that tells it that you are not hungry, which could mean you eat less. Also, if you’re well-hydrated, your body won’t confuse dehydration with being hungry and this could also lead to consuming less. Having said all this, ultimately, a balanced diet and exercise are the most important keys to a healthy body.