- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
Clean Your Lungs In 3 Days
According to the World Health Organization, more than 1 billion people around the world smoke and 5 million people die each year from tobacco-related illness.
That is about one person dying every six seconds. Though smokers are not the only people to have lung problems, it is quite obvious that a smoker’s lungs are lot more damaged than a non-smoker’s. The best advice for you would be to quit smoking, but if you find it difficult to do so, you can at least prevent bigger damage. We are presenting to you the ultimate natural recipe that will clean your lungs in just 3 days!
Researchers have found that people who smoke for longer than 5 years experience bronchitis and cough issues more often. Try this trick and see its effects for yourself.
Things you need are:
- 400g clean and cut onion
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 liter water
- 400g brown sugar
- 1 small piece ginger root
You can prepare this as below:
In a larger pot, boil the water and the brown sugar. Then add the onion and the ginger root. At the end, add the turmeric and some grated ginger. When the mixture starts boiling, you should lower the temperature. Let it cool at room temperature, and then store it in the refrigerator.
Drink this elixir every morning before breakfast and in the evening 2 hours after your last meal. For better results, do some exercise during this treatment. If possible, you can enjoy a hot bath too, but not more than 20 minutes. In this way, your body will eliminate the toxins more easily. Inhaling eucalyptus would also be beneficial.