- Lose weight with Aloe veraPosted 2 days ago
- Arrowroot- A Wonder RemedyPosted 4 days ago
- Lemon Peels Face Masks for Fair and Flawless SkinPosted 6 days ago
- Lose Weight in Your SleepPosted 7 days ago
- Banana Ginger Smoothie To Help Burn Stomach FatPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lower Your BP In 5 Minutes Without MedicationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Your Lips Show Who You Are!!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rice Flour Face Packs At HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Kill Cancer With These FoodsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Chocolate in pregnancyPosted 4 weeks ago
Clean Your Lungs In 3 Days
According to the World Health Organization, more than 1 billion people around the world smoke and 5 million people die each year from tobacco-related illness.
That is about one person dying every six seconds. Though smokers are not the only people to have lung problems, it is quite obvious that a smoker’s lungs are lot more damaged than a non-smoker’s. The best advice for you would be to quit smoking, but if you find it difficult to do so, you can at least prevent bigger damage. We are presenting to you the ultimate natural recipe that will clean your lungs in just 3 days!
Researchers have found that people who smoke for longer than 5 years experience bronchitis and cough issues more often. Try this trick and see its effects for yourself.
Things you need are:
- 400g clean and cut onion
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 liter water
- 400g brown sugar
- 1 small piece ginger root
You can prepare this as below:
In a larger pot, boil the water and the brown sugar. Then add the onion and the ginger root. At the end, add the turmeric and some grated ginger. When the mixture starts boiling, you should lower the temperature. Let it cool at room temperature, and then store it in the refrigerator.
Drink this elixir every morning before breakfast and in the evening 2 hours after your last meal. For better results, do some exercise during this treatment. If possible, you can enjoy a hot bath too, but not more than 20 minutes. In this way, your body will eliminate the toxins more easily. Inhaling eucalyptus would also be beneficial.