- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
15 Minutes Wonder Trick for Dark Neck, Underarms And Inner Thighs
Dark patches usually appear on the neck, armpits and inner thighs, due to waxing, shaving, using deodorants and even sun exposure.
Moreover, people suffering from obesity, diabetes or gastrointestinal or genitourinary cancers, or people undergoing hormonal treatments may have dark spots of these areas too.
For people who spend a lot of money on beauty treatments, dermatologist visits or dark spots elimination products, we have something to tell you.
- Sodium bicarbonate,
- Olive oil
Get these and say goodbye to all stains and feel comfortable in your skin again!
In the following article, we are offering you an easy, simple and inexpensive way to restore optimal health for your skin, make it look younger, brighter and stain-free.
How to make ?
You just have to mix 1 tablespoon sea salt, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and 1 tablespoon baking soda in a plastic bowl until it becomes a smooth paste. Apply this on the area where you have dark patches, leave it for about 20 minutes and remove with plenty of cold water.
Another technique for removing the stains, which are almost black, is by putting white clay into a bowl and mixing it with skimmed milk and lemon. Apply this on the affected area and leave it for about 15 minutes, then wash it with cold water.
Perform the chosen treatment 3 times a week, until the stains disappear. Avoid sun exposure or use appropriate cream with UV protection while out in the sun. Drink plenty of water and eat foods rich in vitamin E. Optionally, you can add a little coconut oil in place of olive oil. You just have to get up and get going now. Why not be quick!!