- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 1 month ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Stay Young With Fruits
While there is no such thing as a fountain of youth, there certainly are things that you can do to keep yourself looking youthful for as long as possible.
One of those delicious ways to stop the aging clock is to eat fruit! Certain fruits contain high antioxidant properties that can keep your skin feeling firm, clear and young. Let us go through the magical constitution of some of our favorite fruits which can keep us young & energetic! These would help you minimize the wrinkles, discoloration and other signs of aging skin. Make yourself a powerful anti-aging fruit salad and enjoy!
Pomegranate is a rich source of riboflavin, phosphorus and other vitamins and minerals that will promote beautiful skin by increasing its collagen. Collagen is what gives the skin its firmness and elasticity.
Due to its high content of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, watermelon is another delicious way to keep your skin nourished and prevent wrinkles or skin discoloration that comes with aging skin.
Avocado is rich in Vitamin E and the B-complex vitamins, both wonderfully nourishing for your skin while the potassium it contains helps keep it moisturized and hydrated. It also contains a compound called glutathione, which assists in the anti-aging process.
Mangosteen is a rich source of antioxidants like catechin, which again will help fight skin cell damage from free radicals while its high levels of Vitamin C will promote skin that is smooth and glowing.
Whether eaten or used topically, papaya can work wonders on your skin. It is a natural complexion toner and fights the formation of wrinkles while its Vitamins A, C and E will nourish the skin.
Applied topically, apple residue is great for the skin. Its enzymatic actions help the skin to retain healthy water levels and keep it fresh and healthy. Apple cider vinegar as well makes an excellent natural toner.
Youthful elasticity of the skin will be greatly helped by the high levels of Vitamin C and B-6, while its manganese and antioxidant contents prevent premature aging. It is also a wonderful natural moisturizer for the skin if applied topically.
Berries have some of the highest concentrations of antioxidants out of any fruit, and this along with their high levels of Vitamin C helps maintain the collagen that keeps your skin looking firm and wrinkle-free.
Grapes are a rich source of both manganese and Vitamin C. Together these compounds can prevent damage due to ultraviolet radiation while their antioxidant properties fight against the aging process.
So the next time you are in the mood for something sweet, do yourself a favor and make up a fruit salad with some of the delicious fruits listed above. Not only will you be healthier, but your skin will feel young, firm and fresh because of the wonderful properties of these fruits.