- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 2 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 2 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 2 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 2 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 2 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 3 months ago
Try This Natural Anti-Hair-Loss Shampoo to Prevent Hair Fall
Women and men equally fear hair loss. It’s almost everyone’s nightmare. No one loves a baldpate.
Factors influencing hair loss vary; it could be due to clogged hair follicles, dry scalp, stressors in life, unhealthy lifestyle, unhealthy diet, and the list goes on. Genetics also plays an important role in premature hair loss. Treatments for hair loss are numerous. Market is flooded with innumerous cosmetic shampoos and products with claims of stopping hair fall in its track. But by now, many are aware of the fact that the chemicals present in these products only do more harm than good.
Fear not!! Here is a natural and effective way to treat your hair loss. We are referring to a naturally made anti-hair-loss shampoo that not only stops hair fall but also stimulates the hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth.
Ingredients for the Shampoo
- Rosemary essential oil – 10-12 drops
- Lemon essential oil – 10-12 drops
- Vitamin E – 2 -3 capsules
- Natural shampoo (neutral pH)
A brief description of the ingredients
- Rosemary essential oil – rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) essential oil is known to stimulate hair growth, improve mental ability, and even used as a painkiller. They belong to the mint family which is known for its medicinal benefits.
- Lemon essential oil – Lemon essential oil is known to have antifungal, antiseptic, and detoxifying qualities. It also improves concentration and brain power and strengthens the immune system.
- Vitamin E – vitamin E helps repair and build tissues. Vitamin E when applied to the scalp area is known to stimulate hair follicles to grow healthy hairs. Its anti-inflammatory properties prevent inflammation and damage to the hair follicles.
Preparation of the anti-hair-loss shampoo
To the natural shampoo with neutral pH add rosemary essential oil 10-12 drops, lemon essential oil 10-12 drops, and vitamin E 2-3 capsules and shake the bottle well so as to mix the ingredients thoroughly.Your anti-hair-loss shampoo is ready.
Apply the shampoo to your wet hair and slowly massage the scalp area and hair for at least 10 to 15 minutes.After a thorough massaging, leave it for another 15 minutes for the shampoo to stimulate the hair follicles.Finally, rinse your hair with lukewarm water to reveal a smooth, shiny, and lustrous hair.