- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
7-healthy wonders of drinking hot water
Probably, we have too often heard people or doctors saying this line “it is good for your health to drink roughly eight glasses of water daily.”
But what about drinking hot water or warm water? Are there any benefits that you derive out of drinking hot water? Read on to know the 7-healthy benefits of drinking hot water
1) Weight Loss
A glass of hot water with a squeeze of lemon is a great early morning starter drink. It increases metabolism and aids the breakdown of fat cells. A good drink if you are on a weight loss program.
2) Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual cramps)
Drinking a glass of hot water early in the morning is a good option for women during periods. Hot water relaxes the abdominal muscles and helps bring down the pain associated with menstrual cramps. A sure shot drink for menstrual cramps.
3) Common Cold and Cough
Drinking hot water provides a soothing effect to the respiratory tract by dissolving the phlegm. Hot water also relieves you from sore throat.
Most illnesses are caused by the toxins in the body. Drinking hot water helps remove harmful free radicals out of your body. It is also a natural skin rejuvenator, it repairs skin cells and tones muscle elasticity. Also, drinking hot water keeps you looking younger.
5) Circulatory and Nervous System
Drinking hot water enhances your blood circulation. Good blood circulation in turn improves your nervous system. Hot water also aids in the breakdown fat deposits around the nervous system to keep it healthy.
Not many are aware of the fact that drinking cold water after a meal can harden the oil present in the foods you consume. It can stick along the intestinal wall and result in digestive problems. Drinking hot water helps dissolve the oil and also breaks down fat cells. Digestion becomes simple and easy.
Drinking hot water keeps constipation away. Stools harden due to dehydration. Hardened stools pose a threat to your intestine, and bowel movements get affected, stool movements become slow and it can result in constipation. In severe cases, it can also give way to intestinal cancer. Drinking hot water helps you with an easy and pain-free bowel movement.