- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 2 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 2 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 2 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 2 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 2 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 3 months ago
With This Magical Recipe Get Rid of Sagging Eyelids in 5 Minutes!
As we all grow older, we have to deal with aging skin. Aging or other underlying medical conditions can cause eyelids to droop.
There are some natural remedies for droopy eyes that are cheap and easily accessible. The main cause for droopy eyelids or ptosis is skin aging. Aging reduces the elasticity of the skin around the eyes, causing the eyelids to sag.
Your eyelids are part of a ring of muscle which encircles your eye. This muscle allows you to open and close your eyes. Your eyelids may start to droop due to various factors, which include aging, long-term lifestyle habits and heredity. The weight from a drooping eyelid may tire the muscles of the eye and cause fatigue, and it is also more difficult to apply makeup. Moreover, the eyeliner or eye shadow is not visible under the excess skin. All this is irritating and if you want to try a natural solution for this problem, we offer you one below.
There is a natural organic remedy for drooping eyelids and hooded eyes! You won’t believe how easy it is! And all you need is an Egg!
Egg whites tighten and firm your skin. The results are visible in few minutes and they last for almost two days from application.
What Causes This Condition?
Most commonly, drooping eyelids is the result of aging causing a loss of skin elasticity around the eye. The tissue loses its firmness and the ability to hold back the increased weight of the eyelid skin tissue. Other possible causes have been said to be thyroid dysfunction, fatigue, smoking, and increased oxidative stress.
Make sure to have at hand:
- 1 egg (you will need the white part)
- 1 cotton swab
- Clean your eyelid well from makeup and dry it.
- Crack open an egg and remove the yolk, all you’re going to need is the egg white.
- Hold your eyelid closed and dip a cotton swab into the egg white.
- Rub the cotton swab across the crease of your eyelid (make sure it doesn’t drip, you don’t need much).
- Keep holding your eyelid closed and wait for the egg white to dry. You could also sit in front of a fan to speed up the time.
That’s it! If it doesn’t work for you from the first time, try again. You may have to repeat it few times, a little higher or a little lower until you figure out where exactly to apply it for best results. At the end it will come out great and you will be happy with the outcome.
Some other tips
Cucumber not only helps your skin to stay ealthy, but also makes your skin smooth and glowing and has anti-inflammatory properties. Ascorbic acid and caffeic acid present in cucumber reduces swelling and keeps the skin hydrated.
The anti-inflammatory properties of the polyphenols present in green tea reduce skin damage from the sun. High concentration of green tea when taken orally or topically promotes the elasticity of the skin. Hence, to some extent droopy eyelids can be prevented.
Avoid Smoking, Alcohol & Coffee
Smoking and consuming alcohol affects not only the skin but also can cause many other diseases. Smoking causes aging, which in turn makes your eyelids to sag. Drinking too much coffee can also cause droopy eyelids.
Ice Eye Mask
Roll an ice-cube over the eyelids for a few minutes. This constricts the blood vessels and the cooling effect often reduces inflammation of the eyelids. Eye Exercises Place your finger under the eyebrows and slowly lift it. Hold on for 10 seconds and then release your skin. This is one of the best remedies for droopy eyelids.
Take care of your sleep
Eyes are strongly related to sleep and if you are suffering from this problem then you must focus on having enough sleep at night. It is seen that who are living a tough routine, sleep late hours and don’t get enough sleep, they do have problems related to eyes. You should know that lack of sleep cause dark circles, droopy eyelids, insomnia and other eye related problems. The more you take care of your eyes the more you will feel fresh and healthy.