- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
Sparkling White Teeth – Is that what you want?
If sparkling white teeth is what you really want, here are some simple DIY techniques for your wish to come true; without the hazzles of chemical whitening products and with no loss of your precious time at the dentist's office.
White Bread Magic
Take a thick slice of white bread. Light up your gas and place the bread directly on the fire. Keep heating until it becomes brown-black; though not badly burnt. Once done, take the bread and break it from the middle to have the white and black parts exposed. Start rubbing the white portion on the teeth followed by the black portion. Keep rubbing alternatively for about 3-4 minutes. Keep this in your mouth for 5 minutes and then rinse off with normal water. You can wash your teeth after half an hour. The burnt toast polishes your teeth and removes a thin layer of stained enamel giving you white and glistening teeth.
Coconut Oil Swish
Swish your mouth with a tablespoon of coconut oil for about 10 to 20 minutes for whiter teeth and fresher breath. With a swish of oil in your mouth, the harmful bacteria get stuck and dissolved in the liquid oil, thus reducing the cause for plaque and discoloration. Remember though to spit the oil in the bin rather than down the drain as it solidifies when cold.
Mint and Sage Tooth-rub
Crush some leaves of mint and sage with a little water and use the mixture to brush your teeth; then rinse well. The properties in sage help naturally whiten the teeth and the mint leaves naturally freshens your breath.
Certain fruits act as excellent tooth whiteners or bleachers. Rubbing strawberries on the teeth can help whiten the teeth. Combining lemon juice with salt makes a wonderful whitening paste too. Remember to brush your teeth with normal toothpaste immediately after the use of these fruits as the acidity in the fruits may remove the enamel on your teeth.
Apple Cider Vinegar Stain Remover
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has been proven to remove stubborn stains on the teeth; even those from coffee and nicotine. The trick to success with ACV is about being consistent, because it takes at least a month of continuous brushing with it to see results. As with all acids, ACV can remove the enamel on your teeth too. So, after brushing with ACV, you will need to brush again with your regular toothpaste to protect your teeth from harm.
As a general rule, it is advisable to brush your teeth 2-3 times daily; especially if your teeth have a tendency to become yellow easily. Brushing teeth prevents infections in your mouth and helps maintain good oral health.