- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 21 hours ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 5 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 6 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 7 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
Drink This Magic Tea and Sleep Like a Baby
Poor sleeping habits, diet, job, and life stressors etc., will heavily impact the quality of your sleep.
Tossing from side to side to capture a wink of sleep becomes your routine task. Also poor sleep pattern gives way to racing mind, and racing mind will never allow you to have a good sleep.
But don’t worry! You are not alone. Innumerous people are affected by poor sleep pattern, and also, it is not the end of the world for you.
Here is a recipe for a delicious drink which will put you back into the best sleep-wake cycle. Try this recipe to feel the difference.
Recipe for Tea
You all know that banana is a delicious fruit which is loaded with potassium, sodium, protein, vitamins A, D, and B12. It is also free of any saturated, polyunsaturated, or monounsaturated fats. The potassium and magnesium present in banana helps with muscle relaxation, especially magnesium.
Banana which you choose for making this tea should be free from harmful chemicals or pesticides. Organic banana should be your choice.
- Organic banana – 1 whole
- A bowl of Water
- A pinch of cinnamon
Cut off both ends of the banana and place the banana with its peel intact inside a boiling pan containing water, and boil it for at least 15 minutes. Once done with the boiling, use a kitchen sieve to filter the banana tea into a mug or a jug. Add a pinch of cinnamon to the banana tea for taste.
Drink the banana tea and eat the boiled banana along with the peel one hour before going to bed. The result is you will get up feeling refreshed in the morning after a good night’s sleep.
Points to remember
Long-term sleep deprivation leads to insomnia, a dangerous condition that harms your body. It impairs your cognitive reasoning power, long and short memory, your energy level drops; it gives rise to lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension, and even cancer.