- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 2 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 2 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 2 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 2 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 3 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 3 months ago
Drink This Magic Tea and Sleep Like a Baby
Poor sleeping habits, diet, job, and life stressors etc., will heavily impact the quality of your sleep.
Tossing from side to side to capture a wink of sleep becomes your routine task. Also poor sleep pattern gives way to racing mind, and racing mind will never allow you to have a good sleep.
But don’t worry! You are not alone. Innumerous people are affected by poor sleep pattern, and also, it is not the end of the world for you.
Here is a recipe for a delicious drink which will put you back into the best sleep-wake cycle. Try this recipe to feel the difference.
Recipe for Tea
You all know that banana is a delicious fruit which is loaded with potassium, sodium, protein, vitamins A, D, and B12. It is also free of any saturated, polyunsaturated, or monounsaturated fats. The potassium and magnesium present in banana helps with muscle relaxation, especially magnesium.
Banana which you choose for making this tea should be free from harmful chemicals or pesticides. Organic banana should be your choice.
- Organic banana – 1 whole
- A bowl of Water
- A pinch of cinnamon
Cut off both ends of the banana and place the banana with its peel intact inside a boiling pan containing water, and boil it for at least 15 minutes. Once done with the boiling, use a kitchen sieve to filter the banana tea into a mug or a jug. Add a pinch of cinnamon to the banana tea for taste.
Drink the banana tea and eat the boiled banana along with the peel one hour before going to bed. The result is you will get up feeling refreshed in the morning after a good night’s sleep.
Points to remember
Long-term sleep deprivation leads to insomnia, a dangerous condition that harms your body. It impairs your cognitive reasoning power, long and short memory, your energy level drops; it gives rise to lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension, and even cancer.