- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 21 hours ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 5 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 6 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 7 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
Belly Button: The Shape Can Tell You a Lot about Your Health
Have you ever wondered whether the shape of your navel can reveal just how healthy you are! or you are not?
It might seem crazy to you, but navel gazing scientists say it can reveal the first signs and symptoms of a disease. Read on for more information.
1) Bulged-out belly button
Bulged belly button can be normal if it stays that way, but if you notice more bulging, it might be the first sign that you may be suffering from hernia. Seeking a doctor’s advice seems the best option.
2) Small bulge belly button
If you have this shape, you are more susceptible to flu and viruses.
3) Tucked or indrawn belly button
This shape point finger towards digestive problems, constipation could be one. Most importantly people with this shape belly button have problems with their weight also.
4) Almond-shaped belly button
People with this shaped belly button are prone to migraine attacks, and also problems relating to the muscle and bones.
5) Y-shaped belly button
People love this shape, but navel gazing scientists say that this shape indicates underlying kidney and skin diseases which can be passed on to the children.
Check this video on what will happen if you dont clean yours belly buttons.