- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 21 hours ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 5 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 6 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 7 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
How to grow your hair faster using the 3-ingredients magic recipe
Hair loss is everyone’s nightmare, young and old alike. It is no more associated with aging. In this modern world, even young people suffer from hair loss; probably due to the modern lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, pollution, and stress.
Hair loss can affect one’s self confidence and the ability to socialize, hence many people try out different treatment methods to re-grow their hair or at least stop further hair loss. Hair transplantation is one such treatment but too expensive. Look no further; here is a wonderful magic recipe for faster hair growth which can put back the smile on your face.
To make this effective home remedy, you need only 3 ingredients; castor oil, egg yolk, and honey.
Castor oil has antifungal and antibacterial qualities, and the ricinoleic acid and omega-6 essential fatty acids present in it increases blood flow to the scalp area, thus increasing hair growth. It also has a nourishing affect on the scalp, thus stimulating hair follicles to re-grow hairs.
Egg yolk contains proteins and amino acids which is a good source of nutrients for hair growth as hair is also mostly made up of amino acids and proteins. Lecithin, a fatty protein found in egg yolk reduces frizzy hairs as well prevents breakage and brittleness of hair. Biotin present in egg is good for the hair follicles; it strengthens the root and stimulates hair growth.
Honey is a natural moisturizer and a powerful antioxidant. It is full of nutrients that can stimulate the hair follicles and trigger faster hair growth. Honey in combination with castor oil and egg yolk not only prevents hair loss but also maintains healthy hair.
Here is that wonderful recipe for faster hair growth that will send your self-confidence sky rocketing.
- Castor oil – 2 tablespoons
- Egg yolk – 1 egg
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
Pour all the above ingredients into a bowl, mix it thoroughly by stirring, make sure all the ingredients have blended completely. Massage the mixture on to the length and breadth of the hair as well as the scalp area, cover it with a shower cap and leave it for 3 hours. Finally, wash it off with a mild shampoo and clean lukewarm water. Do it at least for 3 months, once or twice a week.