- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
10-Astonishing Money Saving Uses for Mouthwash
If you have ever thought that the purpose of mouthwash is only to rinse plaque away and keep your mouth odor free, then you are wrong.
Mouthwash (alcohol-based and sugar free) can save you money, and here are 10-astonishing ways on how you can do it.
If you notice any fungal buildup on your toes, don’t wait, act immediately. Take 1:1 ratio mouthwash and Vinegar, apply it to the affected area with a cotton pad, do it twice or thrice daily until fungus vanishes. No need to buy antifungal creams.
Take little mouthwash, apply it to the affected area with a cotton pad, do it twice or thrice daily, continue until the bruise fads away. No need to buy painkillers.
No deodorant at home, need to buy one. As an emergency, you can pat some mouthwash to your underarms with a tissue, but avoid applying it to freshly shaven armpits, it irritates the skin.
Mixing mouthwash to a bowl of water and soaking your foot in it gives a soothing and refreshing feeling. It not only energizes your tired legs but also kills bacteria which are harmful. No need to buy massager machine.
You know that garlic odor is unpleasant and while in public, it affects your self-confidence. Get rid of it, rinse your mouth with mouthwash and also rub some onto your hands, it removes garlic odor from your mouth as well as your hands. No need to buy mouth freshener sprays.
Mouthwash can be used as a disinfectant. Dip your toothbrush in a small cup containing mouthwash and leave it for at least 40 minutes. Rinse it with clean water before use. No need to buy toothbrush sanitizer.
The risk for infection is very high with piercing, especially if it is the mouth or belly. To prevent infection disinfect the pierced area by applying mouthwash with a cotton pad. No need to buy disinfectant creams.
Mouthwash can be used for deep cleansing your skin. Apply mouthwash mixed in little water to the face, it helps remove dirt, oil residues, and also tightens the facial skin. No need to buy cleansing soaps or creams.
Pour little mouthwash into the toilet bowl and allow it to stay overnight. Next day, clean the toilet bowl using a toilet brush and flush it thoroughly. You are left with a bacteria-free and safe for use toilet.
Alcohol-based sugar-free mouthwash kills germs. Rub your palms with mouthwash, no need to buy a hand-sanitizer.