- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 2 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 2 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 2 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 2 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 2 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 3 months ago
Acid reflux – Video
If you feel burning sensation in the chest, sore throat and a sour mouth, then there is a high chance that you are suffering from acid reflux or heart burn. The term heart burn can be quite misleading because this has nothing to do with your heart.
The common causes of acid reflux include:
- Erratic eating times
- Alcohol consumption
- Excessively spicy food
- Fried foods consumption
There are a lot of other causes as well!
No matter what the cause is, there are a few food items that can help you cure this acid reflux. From oats to chicken, go through the video to know the complete list!
Image courtesy : everyday-families.com