- Arrowroot- A Wonder RemedyPosted 2 days ago
- Lemon Peels Face Masks for Fair and Flawless SkinPosted 4 days ago
- Lose Weight in Your SleepPosted 5 days ago
- Banana Ginger Smoothie To Help Burn Stomach FatPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lower Your BP In 5 Minutes Without MedicationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Your Lips Show Who You Are!!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rice Flour Face Packs At HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- Kill Cancer With These FoodsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Chocolate in pregnancyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Are you eating too much sugar ?Posted 4 weeks ago
Acid reflux – Video
If you feel burning sensation in the chest, sore throat and a sour mouth, then there is a high chance that you are suffering from acid reflux or heart burn. The term heart burn can be quite misleading because this has nothing to do with your heart.
The common causes of acid reflux include:
- Erratic eating times
- Alcohol consumption
- Excessively spicy food
- Fried foods consumption
There are a lot of other causes as well!
No matter what the cause is, there are a few food items that can help you cure this acid reflux. From oats to chicken, go through the video to know the complete list!
Image courtesy : everyday-families.com