- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
Acid reflux – Video
If you feel burning sensation in the chest, sore throat and a sour mouth, then there is a high chance that you are suffering from acid reflux or heart burn. The term heart burn can be quite misleading because this has nothing to do with your heart.
The common causes of acid reflux include:
- Erratic eating times
- Alcohol consumption
- Excessively spicy food
- Fried foods consumption
There are a lot of other causes as well!
No matter what the cause is, there are a few food items that can help you cure this acid reflux. From oats to chicken, go through the video to know the complete list!
Image courtesy : everyday-families.com