- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
How to use Castor Oil to get a bright and bushy beard
For men, beard and moustache is portrayed as a sign of virility and masculinity. Men feel empowered if they have a thick and full beard.
These days, young men are trying out various styles on their beard as many women find it attractive. Some are blessed with a thick moustache and beard but some are not, genetics plays an important role. But for those craving to have a thick and full beard, there are grooming tips, and one way is to apply castor oil. Read on for more information
Castor oil has the ability to penetrate deep into the hair follicles and nourish it. It also helps hair look smooth, healthy, and silky, and it also works as a hair conditioner.
Apply Castor Oil for a lush and brittle-free beard
Apply castor oil thoroughly to your beard and leave it overnight. The following morning, rinse it off with water. Use it on a daily basis. Castor oil mixed with almond oil can penetrate deeper into the hair follicles and nourish the roots to give out more healthy hair.
More tips to grow a healthy beard
A well-balanced diet is as important as castor oil for hair growth. A diet rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, iron, zinc, copper, and magnesium etc. is good for hair growth. Foods like chicken, eggs, whole grains, almond, walnut, parsley, brown bread, oats, and avocado nourishes and facilitates faster hair growth.
Testosterone (male hormone) also determines the rate at which hair grows. You can seek the expert opinion of your doctor to find if you can take testosterone supplements. If your doctor is okay with it, testosterone supplements are known to improve hair growth.
Drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily removes toxins from your body; it facilitates blood to transport nutrients to all parts of your body including your hair follicles.
Manage your stress
Keep away from stress. Stress is a major factor that contributes to hair loss. Managing stress through relaxation, meditation, yoga, or breathing exercises etc is the best way for good hair growth.
Your body should get enough sleep for all the repair and restoration work to be carried out effectively. A daily dose of 8 hour sleep is very important for your health as well as healthy hair.
A video explaining about casstor oiling your beard. Watch it.