- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
How to Plank your way to a sculpted body?
And that too in just 4 minutes a day, 28 days.
Planking exercise is the answer to a well-toned and sculpted body. Planking burns away more calories, melts belly fat, strengthens your inner and outer core muscles, and also strengthens your arms, legs, and buttocks. Planking is an amazing exercise that can change your barrel-shaped body to a V-shaped one.
Before you start the exercise, it is very important to know how to plank?
Get into a push-up position, then bend your elbows to 90 degrees, balance your weight on your forearms and not on your hands, lean on your toes, form a straight line from shoulder to the ankles, try and balance your body in this position for a prescribed period of time, the time frame is defined below.
A Day 1 to Day 28 step-by-step guide to plank exercise
Day 1: 20 seconds
Day 2: 20 seconds
Day 3: 30 seconds
Day 4: 30 seconds
Day 5: 40 seconds
Day 6: Rest day
Day 7: 45 seconds
Day 8: 45 seconds
Day 9: 1 minute
Day 10: 1 minute
Day 11: 1 minute
Day 12: 1-1/2 minute
Day 13: Rest
Day 14: 1-1/2 minute
Day 15: 1-1/2 minute
Day 16: 2 minute
Day 17: 2 minute
Day 18: 2-1/2 minute
Day 19: Rest
Day 20: 2-1/2 minute
Day 21: 2-1/2 minute
Day 22: 3 minutes
Day 23: 3 minutes
Day 24: 3-1/2 minutes
Day 25: Rest
Day 26: 3-1/2 minutes
Day 27: 4 minutes
Day 28: 4 minutes or hold on for as long as you can
Planking is a strengthening exercise and once you complete 28 days, you will be amazed with the results.