- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Eat pineapples to firm up saggy breasts
For every woman, drooping breasts is a natural physical process that occurs with aging, but most of you feel very insecure about it.
Aging is a part of life, there is no way out, but yes, you can slow it down. To slow it down, you need to incorporate a strict diet and an exercise regimen including no smoking and no drinking (both alcohol and caffeine). Apart from it, you might not be aware or little aware of the fact that consuming pineapple, a sweet tropical fruit, at least twice a day can help firm up your sagging breasts as well as slow down the process of biological aging.
Pineapple is loaded with vitamin C, B6, B1, copper, fiber, manganese, folate, and pantothenic acid and is known to maintain skin elasticity.
Here are a few recipes for pineapple smoothies that can titillate your taste buds as well as restore skin elasticity to keep your breasts pointed and firm.
1) Smoothie #1
- Pineapple juice – 1 cup
- Chopped pineapple – 1 to 1-1/2 cup
- Yogurt – ¼ cup
- Water – ¼ cup
- Crushed Ice cubes
Mix the chopped pineapple, pineapple juice, yogurt, water, and crushed ice cubes in a blender. The smoothie is ready; pour it into a clean glass, drink it daily (morning or afternoon).
2) Smoothie #2
- Pineapple juice – 1/2 cup
- Chopped pineapple – 1 cup
- Coconut milk – 2/3 cup
- Crushed ice
Blend all the ingredients in a blender and add crushed ice as per your requirement and taste. The smoothie is ready; pour it into a clean glass, drink it daily (morning or afternoon).
3) Smoothie #3
- Pineapple – 1 whole
- Lime juice – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 -3 tablespoons
- Water – 4-5 cups
- Crushed ice cubes
Crush the cut pieces of pineapple and add all the ingredients to it, and blend it well with a blender.The smoothie is ready, pour it into a clean glass, drink it daily (morning or before lunch).
Pineapple also provides other health benefits; like relief from arthritis, boosts up your immune system, plays an important role in collagen production, the antioxidants in pineapple are known to keep away oral and breast cancers, helps in digestion, maintains bone health, keeps blood pressure in control, maintains eye health, and also eases blood circulation to all the vital organs.