- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 21 hours ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 5 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 6 days ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 7 days ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top Home Made Multani Mitti Hair Packs for Smooth and Silky HairPosted 2 weeks ago
Is your head facing the right direction while you sleep?
Sleep, as you all know, is necessary for your survival.
Sleep is the time during which your brain starts to store informations, make decisions, consolidate short and long-term memories, and cleanse your body off toxins. Hence, you need a restorative sleep to give your body the much needed rest to get yourself prepared to meet the next day challenges. All said and done, getting a good sleep is not an easy cakewalk. Vaastu Sasthra highlights that the environment and your sleeping direction plays an important role in determining the quality of your sleep as well as your mental health.
Read on further information
Sleeping direction – East
To get a good restorative sleep, it is better to sleep with your head facing the East. The sun’s magnetic field which enters earth through the east direction also enters your head and exits through your feet, leaving your head cool and calm to catch a good sleep.
[See Also : What Your Sleeping Position Says about You ]
Sleeping direction – West
If you sleep with your head facing the west, your body will experience oppositional magnetic fields which will leave you with a disturbed sleep and you wake up feeling groggy and not rested.
[See Also : Breast Health – Bra or No Bra While Sleeping ]
Sleeping Direction – South
In this direction, your body is in sync with the earth’s electromagnetic energy fields which facilitate energy to flow from your head to feet smoothly as there is a mutual attraction of the electromagnetic fields of the earth and your body which results in undisturbed sleep and you wake up in the morning full of energy, fit, and vibrant.
Sleeping Direction – North
Our body is considered to be a very small magnet with the head and feet as North and South poles. In the same way, the earth is considered as a very large magnet with North and South poles. When you sleep with your head facing north, as you are aware like poles repel each other and unlike poles attract each other, your head also repels earth’s electromagnetic force and as earth has greater magnetic force, it wins and you end waking up with a feeling of irritation and grogginess. It can also give you an elevated blood pressures and headaches.