- Lose weight with Aloe veraPosted 5 days ago
- Arrowroot- A Wonder RemedyPosted 7 days ago
- Lemon Peels Face Masks for Fair and Flawless SkinPosted 1 week ago
- Lose Weight in Your SleepPosted 1 week ago
- Banana Ginger Smoothie To Help Burn Stomach FatPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lower Your BP In 5 Minutes Without MedicationPosted 4 weeks ago
- Your Lips Show Who You Are!!Posted 4 weeks ago
- Rice Flour Face Packs At HomePosted 4 weeks ago
- Kill Cancer With These FoodsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Chocolate in pregnancyPosted 4 weeks ago
Honey and milk – A combination of nutrition and taste
Honey is a natural energy booster, an antioxidant, an immunity builder, helps fight cancer, eases breathing problems, and its list of health benefits goes on.
On the other side, milk is abundant in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, protein, vitamins, and minerals. Now the question is “what happens if you mix both honey and milk together?” You guessed it right. You get the health benefits of both honey and milk in one.
EHC discusses few health benefits that you gain from honey and milk combination.
1) Gives you stronger bones
Milk provides the body with calcium for bone strength and honey is known to help the body with faster absorption of calcium. A glass of milk and honey taken daily slows down the onset of osteoporosis and also bone loss associated with aging. It is a nutritious drink for both young and old.
2) Gives you stamina
A daily glass of milk and honey guarantees you enough protein and carbohydrates to keep you fired up to meet your daily quota of energy requirement. It is a wonder drink for all ages, old and young alike.
3) Gives you a goodnight’s sleep
A warm glass of milk and honey provides you with a deeper and restful goodnight’s sleep.It helps relax your body muscles and also stimulates the release of serotonin which induces sleep.
[See Also : Benefits of Honey ]
4) Slows aging
Honey and milk not only provides your skin with a young look but also slows down your body’s aging mechanism.Also, the free radicals that damage your organ systems are destroyed by the antioxidants present in honey and milk combination.
Honey and milk acts as prebiotics which stimulates the growth of probiotics, the good bacteria, found in the digestive system to help with good digestion.It also provides you with relief from constipation, bloating, and abdominal cramps.
6) Antibacterial properties
Honey and milk combination is known to possess antibacterial properties.The combination has the capability to fight against the deadly disease causing bacteria, Staphylococcus.