- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 2 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 2 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 2 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 2 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 2 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 3 months ago
5-Amazing home-made hair masks for silky, bouncy, and healthy hair
Healthy hair is an output of a good hair care. Over exposure to sun, chlorinated water, and commercial shampoos that are harsh on hair as well as hair straightening or hair coloring can lead to lackluster hair and eventual hair fall.
Instead of trying out the commercial hair products that contain chemicals which are bad for your hair, why not try some of the home-made hair masks that can be really good for your hair.
Hair Mask – 1
- Aloe vera gel
- One whole egg
- Two-to -three tablespoons of Shikakai powder
- Two-to-three tablespoons of curd
Mix aloe vera gel, egg, shikakai powder, and curd thoroughly in a bowl. Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it for 30-35 minutes before washing it off with clean water.
Eggs packed with protein and biotin gives you a bouncy, shiny, and healthy hair. Aloe vera nourishes and protects the hair from damages.
Hair Mask – 2
- Three to four tablespoons of almond milk
- One whole egg white
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
Pour all the 3 ingredients into a very clean and dry bowl, mix it well, and apply it gently to your hair, leave it for 30-40 minutes, then wash it off with clean water and a very mild shampoo. Use it twice or thrice a week to get the best results.
Coconut oil and egg not only conditions and protects your hair but also moisturizes your scalp. Almond milk makes the hair roots much stronger as well as promotes a stronger and dense hair growth. It repairs damaged hair as well.
[See Also : Okra – The Magnificent Hair Tonic ]
Hair Mask – 3
- One whole egg
- Four tablespoons of yogurt (natural)
Pour the contents of the egg and yogurt into a clean and dry bowl, beat to mix it well. Apply the mixture carefully and gently over your scalp and hair. After applying it, you can roll your hair into a bun and wear a shower cap and leave the hair mask for 30-35 minutes, then wash it off with a mild shampoo. You can use the hair mask for once or twice a month to get a bouncy, silky, and smoother hair.
Yogurt and egg prevents hair damage, scalp itching and irritation as well as moisturizes your scalp for a healthy hair growth.
[See Also : These Foods Lead to Hair Loss ]
Hair Mask – 4
- One part Olive oil and one part coconut oil.
Mix one part olive oil to one part coconut oil in a clean and dry bowl, warm the mixture gently, apply the blended oil to your scalp and hair thoroughly but gently, you can roll your hair into a bun and wear a shower cap. Leave the hair mask for 45 minutes so that the oils can work its magic on your hair, then wash it off with clean water and a mild shampoo.
Olive oil and coconut oil are natural hair moisturizers which promotes thick and shiny hair growth.
[See Also : Make Your Own Ayurvedic Hair Oil ]
Hair Mask - 5
- Overripe bananas – 2
- Coconut oil – 1-2 teaspoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
Take overripe banana pulp in clean and dry bowl, add coconut oil and honey to it, and blend it. Apply the mixture to your scalp, roll your hair into a bun and put on a shower cap, leave the hair mask for 10 minutes and then wash it off with water and mild shampoo.
Banana and honey is an effective hair conditioner that stimulates hair growth.