- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 2 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 2 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 2 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 2 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 2 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 3 months ago
7-Home remedies to remove upper lip hairs in women
It is very embarrassing for women to have those tiny hairs sticking out from their upper lip area like a mustache.
Excessive facial hair growth in women can be triggered by the overproduction of androgenic hormones, usage of certain medications, or tumors. There are numerous cosmetic ways to remove these unwanted facial hairs, some of them are threading, waxing, using hair remover creams, bleaching, or using electrolysis or laser. But why go for these expensive procedures when you can get the same results through home remedies and that too without any side effects.
EHC discusses few tested and proved home remedies to get rid of those unwanted hairs on your upper lip.
1) Home remedy using Egg White
- One egg white separated from the yolk.
- Corn and sugar.
Preparation: Take an egg, separate egg white from the yolk, add to it some corn flour and sugar, mix it thoroughly to form a paste, apply the paste over the upper lip area, and let it dry. Once it is dry, peel off the pack, and wash the area with clean water. Do this at least twice or thrice a week to get those unwanted hairs out.
2) Home remedy using Green Gram
- Green gram.
- Rose water
- Lemon juice
Preparation: Take some powdered green gram, add some rose water and lemon juice, mix it thoroughly, apply it to your upper lip area, and allow it to dry. Once it is dry, peel off the pack, and wash the area with clean water. Repeat it at least twice or thrice a week to get the best results.
[See Also : Papaya for a Healthy Skin ]
3) Home remedy using Raw Papaya
- Raw papaya.
- Turmeric powder.
Preperation: Take some pulp of raw papaya, add some turmeric powder, mix it to a paste, apply it to the affected area, and wash it off when dry. Repeat it twice or thrice a week to feel the difference. The enzyme papin present in raw papaya does wonder to your skin, it removes unwanted hair as well as weakens the hair follicles and prevents hair regrowth.
4) Home remedy using Turmeric Powder
- Turmeric powder
Preparation: Add some turmeric powder to yogurt, mix it to a paste, apply the paste to the affected area, allow it to dry, and wash it off with clean water. Turmeric is known to prevent the regrowth of hairs.
[See Also : Tea for Weight Loss ]
5) Home remedy using Spearmint Tea Leaves
- Spearmint tea leaves.
- A glass of hot water.
Preparation: Take a glass of hot water, soak few spearmint tea leaves to it, and drink the concoction. Spearmint tea possesses antiandrogentic properties which can suppress the production of testosterones in women, thus stopping the growth of excessive facial hair in women.
6) Home remedy with phytoestrogens
Phytoestrogens are chemicals that mimic or behave like the female hormone estrogen.Estrogen discourages the growth of facial hair in women.Consume foods that are high in phytoestrogens to put an end to the growth of excessive facial hair.Few phytoestrogen-rich foods are soybeans, flax seed, fennel, wild yam, and chasteberry.
[See Also : Get Rid of Unwanted Body Hair ]
7) Home remedy using Gram flour
- Gram flour or besan (a flour made from chickpeas)
- Turmeric (the natural hair remover)
Preparation: Mix gram flour, turmeric, and yogurt in 1:1:1 ratio, mix it thoroughly to a paste, apply this paste to the upper lip area, allow it to dry, and wash it off with clean water. Do this at least twice a week to have your unwanted hairs removed completely and prevent regrowth.