- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 day ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 2 days ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 6 days ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 week ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 week ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 week ago
- 7 Adverse Effects of Eating Too Many TomatoesPosted 2 weeks ago
- 8-Foods To Avoid This SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
- 5–Simple and Amazing Homemade Rose Petal Face Packs for a Youthful SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- How to Lose 5 Kilos in just 3 Days – The Pineapple DietPosted 2 weeks ago
Powerful Remedy to Cure Most Diseases
Consume lemon and parsley together and cleanse yourself of all that harmful bacteria and diseases
Parsley has traditionally been used to treat rheumatism; inflammation; bone pain; angina and swollen feet. Ancient Egyptians used parsley to treat kidney diseases.
Lemon is antibacterial and antiviral. Honey and olive oil can be added to this lemon – parsley mixture to prepare a cure for all kinds of bacterial attacks against your body.
To prepare this remedy you need 9 oz/ 250 grams of parsley, 9 oz/ 250 grams of lemon (do not peel), 9 oz/ 250 grams of honey and 1 cup/ 2 deciliters of olive oil.
Blend all the ingredients for 3-5 minutes or until you get a nice and smooth texture. Keep the mixture in a jar and store it in the fridge.
Consume one tablespoon of this mix before your breakfast and dinner.
Parsley Juice for Kidney Cleansing and Liver Detoxification
The juice of parsley is a rich source of various vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll and enzymes that your body badly needs. The richness of these substance on its juice acts as a cleansing and detoxification agent.
Pregnant women and those on blood thinning medication are advised not to consume parsley juice in large amounts. Sources in medical field caution against excessive use of parsley by those suffering from kidney related diseases. It’s because parsley contains a substance known as oxalates which is avoided by people with kidney problems.
Parsley Juice Combination for Detoxification
- 2 large or 3 medium organic carrots
- 2 sticks of organic celery
- 1 medium beetroot
- 1 small or half a large organic cucumber (peel non-organic cucumbers)
- The juice of 1 large or 2 small lemons (always discard citrus seeds).
- 1 ounce of organic parsley (roughly half an average sized bunch) soaked in warm water and a dash of apple cider vinegar.
Pour lemon juice into your collection container along with a couple of ice cubes. This will help lessen the degradation of the parsley juice.
Push all of the ingredients through the juicer, alternating between the harder carrots and beetroot with the softer cucumber and celery. Scrunch the parsley up into a ball and feed it through between the harder vegetables. Once again, you will get much more parsley juice out of a masticating juicer than a centrifugal one.
Stir to mix the juice and drink immediately. It’s best to sip this parsley detoxification juice down slowly over a couple of minutes, but unfortunately this mixture degrades fast and should be consumed straight away.
Cleansing Parsley Smoothie
Water melon is especially suited for blender because of its high water content. The same is true for cucumber.
The seeds of both water melon and cucumber contain some essential nutrients for the body. So, if you don’t mind having your juice a bit crunchy, then keep the seeds as you blend. (The better the blender the smaller these will be chopped up).
- Half an ounce of organic parsley (less is needed than in juicing as the whole herb is used).
- The juice of 1 large or 2 small lemon (minus the seeds)
- 1 large organic cucumber, diced with the peel on and seeds kept (peel first if you can’t find organic).
- As much watermelon with the seeds as you can fit into the blender
Blend all these ingredients up until you can see the parsley leaves finely blended and the watermelon seeds chopped up into tiny pieces.
This smoothie is extremely refreshing and very good for cleaning the kidneys in particular. Remember though that watermelon degrades fast once blended, so you’d want to drink this smoothie immediately formaximum benefit.