- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Obesity
Needless to say excessive accumulation of fat in the body is called obesity. You know it all. If your BMI is 30 or more, you are considered obese.
This problem is mostly attributed to poor lifestyle choices such as eating processed foods high in fat, oversized food portions, overeating, excessive drinking, lack of physical activity, lack of sleep, and other similar habits. Genetic factors and hormonal problems also could be reasons for obesity.
It also makes you susceptible to a number of serious health problems such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and others. It is important to adopt healthy lifestyle changes to combat this problem. You can also use some effective natural remedies to help combat obesity.
These remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can be prepared at home. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist. While these remedies can give you very fast results, without proper balance in diet and exercise, no home remedy can be effective. However, if you increase your physical activities and change your diet habits to suit your body needs, these home remedies can give you results in as less as 1-2 months.