- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Pomegranate Juice in 10 Seconds
It has unique flavor and taste. It is popular and nutritionally rich. Pomegranate is indeed a super fruit.
It is a good source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers which aid in smooth digestion and bowel movements. Regular inclusion of this fruit in the diets boosts immunity, improves circulation, and offers protection from cancers. It is rich in vitamin C which helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents by boosting immunity.
Pre-seeded pomegranate is convenient, but terribly expensive. It can be a messy and difficult task if you do it the standard way. But move the process under water, and you will keep things clean and easy. The pith floats to the top, the heavy seeds fall to the bottom, and your hands stay stain-free.
EHC brings you this video to elaborate on this method of de-seeding of pomegranate fruit and juicing it without a blender.
Image courtesy: topfashionz.com