- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Pomegranate Juice in 10 Seconds
It has unique flavor and taste. It is popular and nutritionally rich. Pomegranate is indeed a super fruit.
It is a good source of soluble and insoluble dietary fibers which aid in smooth digestion and bowel movements. Regular inclusion of this fruit in the diets boosts immunity, improves circulation, and offers protection from cancers. It is rich in vitamin C which helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents by boosting immunity.
Pre-seeded pomegranate is convenient, but terribly expensive. It can be a messy and difficult task if you do it the standard way. But move the process under water, and you will keep things clean and easy. The pith floats to the top, the heavy seeds fall to the bottom, and your hands stay stain-free.
EHC brings you this video to elaborate on this method of de-seeding of pomegranate fruit and juicing it without a blender.
Image courtesy: topfashionz.com