- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Workout for Your Sagging Jaw Line
Do you know it takes 44 muscles to keep your face as it is? And as with the rest of the body, these muscles lose its strength and tone with age.
Jaw line is what is affected most by this and it sags. Now we have regimes of regular workouts to help build the jaw muscles and keep skin firm and lifted. Combining them with a healthy diet, exercise, good skin care, and sun protection routine, you get the perfect jaw line and health.
The methods for losing weight around your jaw line include reducing your daily caloric intake by 250 to 500 calories each day which will make you lose 1/2 to 1 pound. Eat whole-grain products, lean protein sources, fresh produce and low- or nonfat dairy products, consuming several small meals throughout the day. Drink plenty of water to keep your metabolism boosted through hydration while also reducing water retention that can make your jaw line look puffy and fat.
EHC brings you this video on workouts to strengthen and tone your jaw line for a slimmer-looking jaw, face and neck.
Image courtesy: ounousa.com