- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Re-strengthen Your Loose Teeth
In adults, loose tooth is commonly caused by periodontal disease or gum disease. The bone structure which supports the teeth also becomes fragile.
The fibrous attachment that exists between the bone structure and the teeth become soft and fragile and it leads to loosened teeth. It is known that some form of tooth mobility is natural. Tooth is not fixed completely to the sockets. The teeth are attached to the bones with the help of elastic ligaments that allows them to move to a certain extent. But if the movement of the tooth is visible then it is an indication of loose teeth.
- Lack of oral hygiene
- Extensive gum cleaning which wears out the gum tissue and makes it weak
- Splinting could occur which can lead to shaking teeth
- Bite adjustments as part of orthodontic treatments
- Usage of night guards for bleaching of teeth
- Teeth feel wobbly especially while eating
- The mobile teeth might generate pain and toothache
- The tissue around the mobile tooth becomes red and swollen
- Damage and bleeding from the gums
Periodontal disease is not restricted to the destruction of the teeth setting; it can elevate risks of heart attack and other serious problems like stroke. It is imperative that the condition be detected early and steps are taken at home in order to strengthen the teeth and the health of the gum surrounding the teeth.
It is necessary that one follows regular and proper oral hygiene such as brushing teeth twice a day, flossing, using mouthwash, and washing or rinsing mouth after meals.
Pepper & turmeric
This Ayurvedic remedy can work for the loose teeth problem. Pepper and turmeric help build stronger gums.
Even amounts of black pepper and turmeric root are crushed together. The mixture should be massaged onto the gums for one to two minutes. The mouth should then be rinsed. One should not eat or drink anything before thirty minutes had elapsed since the treatment. Repeat it daily.
Table salt & mustard oil
A mixture of salt and mustard oil can help to strengthen the gums. It prevents loose teeth from coming on when one is aging. The right amount for this mixture is one eighth of table salt along with two drops of mustard oil. The mixture needs to be massaged onto the gums with fingers for a minute. The mouth should be rinsed off with clean water.
Amla helps strengthen the gums. It even helps the connective tissues to heal. Even amounts of amla extract and water should be mixed in a cup. The mouth should be rinsed with the mixture once per day. After the mouth is rinsed with the amla mixture one should not eat or drink for a least one hour.
Reduce acidic fruit intake
While the intake of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables form part of a wholesome diet if one is suffering from tooth or gum problems then they need to avoid fruits like lime, lemon or any other acidic fruit which wears away at the enamel of the teeth and exposes the root which in turn increases sensitivity.
Probiotics are known to help ensure healthy growth of bacteria in our gut. When harmful bacteria attack our system, the healthy bacteria in the gut come of use to combat such infection. Probiotic in our diet can help to build up the immune system. Yoghurt is a popular source of probiotics.
Take sesame oil on the palm and massage the gums properly. The loose teeth will become strong. It is a simple natural remedy for teeth loosening.
It is known to fluid intake can help to remove toxins and increase circulation and so you should drink plenty of water and other fluids. That helps the system to be hydrated so that gum and teeth problems are lowered.
Include foods that are a rich source of vitamin C such as oranges, guavas, kiwi and strawberries, and calcium foods such as yogurt, cheese, cereals and milk in your diet for healthy gums and to strengthen your teeth.