- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Sun Tan Removal
Tanned skin is a fashion statement in the West. When the summer is over, many people the tan will wear off on its own, but it can lead to further tanning due to other external factors such as pollution, dust, etc.
The sun’s ultraviolet rays increase production of melanin in the body, which results in sun tanned skin. After getting a sun tan, it is not easy to bring your skin back to a normal state but with patience and care it can be done. You can un-tan your skin by using natural ingredients used at home such as lemon juice, rose water, etc.
EHC brings you videos on sun tan removal using natural home ingredients. You could these packs to get rid of the tan from your face, arms, hands, neck, back and feet.
These age old home treatments need at least a week of regular use to obtain noticeable results against the tan and to get your natural color back.
Image courtesy: abcsalute.it ,