- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 4 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Sun Tan Removal
Tanned skin is a fashion statement in the West. When the summer is over, many people the tan will wear off on its own, but it can lead to further tanning due to other external factors such as pollution, dust, etc.
The sun’s ultraviolet rays increase production of melanin in the body, which results in sun tanned skin. After getting a sun tan, it is not easy to bring your skin back to a normal state but with patience and care it can be done. You can un-tan your skin by using natural ingredients used at home such as lemon juice, rose water, etc.
EHC brings you videos on sun tan removal using natural home ingredients. You could these packs to get rid of the tan from your face, arms, hands, neck, back and feet.
These age old home treatments need at least a week of regular use to obtain noticeable results against the tan and to get your natural color back.
Image courtesy: abcsalute.it ,