- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Standing Exercises For Your Stomach
Most of you must have tried or at least thought of losing fat around your stomach and wondering what to do. There is a plethora of workout regimens specifically targeting the stomach area.
Studies prove that your genetics play a role in where you lose fat first, as do your age and gender. Where you first build up fat is typically the last place you lose it. That is why an overall cardiovascular exercise program, which burns calories, is key to losing stomach fat. Eating right is also important, with whole-wheat grains, lean dairy and proteins, and plenty of fruits and vegetables. Targeted exercises help you build and tone muscles in your abdominals, giving your belly a sleeker look, but the muscles only show when you've lost enough belly fat.
EHC brings you these videos of stand-up exercises, when combined with good nutrition and adequate sleep, will help tone your abs, build muscle throughout your body, improving balance and stamina.
Image courtesy: novosti.rs ,