- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Standing Exercises For Your Stomach
Most of you must have tried or at least thought of losing fat around your stomach and wondering what to do. There is a plethora of workout regimens specifically targeting the stomach area.
Studies prove that your genetics play a role in where you lose fat first, as do your age and gender. Where you first build up fat is typically the last place you lose it. That is why an overall cardiovascular exercise program, which burns calories, is key to losing stomach fat. Eating right is also important, with whole-wheat grains, lean dairy and proteins, and plenty of fruits and vegetables. Targeted exercises help you build and tone muscles in your abdominals, giving your belly a sleeker look, but the muscles only show when you've lost enough belly fat.
EHC brings you these videos of stand-up exercises, when combined with good nutrition and adequate sleep, will help tone your abs, build muscle throughout your body, improving balance and stamina.
Image courtesy: novosti.rs ,