- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Treating Conjunctivitis – Home Remedies
Conjunctiva is the thin clear tissue that lies over the white part of the eye and lines the inside of the eyelid.
Conjunctivitis is the inflammation of conjunctiva and has a number of different causes including viruses, bacteria; irritants such as shampoos, dirt, smoke and swimming-pool chlorine; allergies, etc. The symptoms of conjunctivitis differ depending on the cause of the inflammation, but can include redness in the white of the eye or inner eyelid, increased amount of tears, thick yellow discharge that crusts over the eyelashes, especially after sleep, green or white discharge from the eye, itchy burning eyes, etc. Urgently seek medical advice if you have any of these symptoms of conjunctivitis.
EHC brings you videos on natural home remedies to treat conjunctivitis using either honey or coriander leaves. Watch it and be informed.
Image courtesy: tirgumureseanul.ro ,