- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Treating Conjunctivitis – Home Remedies
Conjunctiva is the thin clear tissue that lies over the white part of the eye and lines the inside of the eyelid.
Conjunctivitis is the inflammation of conjunctiva and has a number of different causes including viruses, bacteria; irritants such as shampoos, dirt, smoke and swimming-pool chlorine; allergies, etc. The symptoms of conjunctivitis differ depending on the cause of the inflammation, but can include redness in the white of the eye or inner eyelid, increased amount of tears, thick yellow discharge that crusts over the eyelashes, especially after sleep, green or white discharge from the eye, itchy burning eyes, etc. Urgently seek medical advice if you have any of these symptoms of conjunctivitis.
EHC brings you videos on natural home remedies to treat conjunctivitis using either honey or coriander leaves. Watch it and be informed.
Image courtesy: tirgumureseanul.ro ,