- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 1 month ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Remedies for Sensitive Teeth
Sensitive tooth is a widespread problem and can cause gnawing pain and discomfort. It occurs when the enamel is damaged due to rigorous brushing and rough handling. Other causes can be acidic food and drink, tooth-grinding, and overly vigorous tooth-brushing.
Natural remedies can be used for relieving the sensitivity; however, if the problem persists, ensure that your consult a dentist who might suggest a root canal treatment or cavity filling procedure for relief.
Symptoms of sensitive teeth include sharp pain on eating, drinking something cold, hot, sweet or sour; pain on contact with air, while breathing through the mouth.
EHC brings you this video for more information on how to tackle if you develop sensitive teeth.
Image courtesy: md-health.com ,