- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Remedies for Sensitive Teeth
Sensitive tooth is a widespread problem and can cause gnawing pain and discomfort. It occurs when the enamel is damaged due to rigorous brushing and rough handling. Other causes can be acidic food and drink, tooth-grinding, and overly vigorous tooth-brushing.
Natural remedies can be used for relieving the sensitivity; however, if the problem persists, ensure that your consult a dentist who might suggest a root canal treatment or cavity filling procedure for relief.
Symptoms of sensitive teeth include sharp pain on eating, drinking something cold, hot, sweet or sour; pain on contact with air, while breathing through the mouth.
EHC brings you this video for more information on how to tackle if you develop sensitive teeth.
Image courtesy: md-health.com ,