- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Cure Your Migraine In Minutes
This needs no introduction. You have known it all your life. You have seen people suffering from it. Migraine can be caused by abrupt changes in your diet or an everyday schedule like getting too much or too little sleep, stress, long working hours, skipping a meal, or from using the computer for a long time without taking breaks.
Many people don't realize that the most common cause of a headache is dehydration. There are many over the counter medicines available in the market to get rid of headache, but all of them have potential side effects, disrupt gut bacteria and can cause other health problems.
If left untreated, migraines can linger for four hours to three days. EHC brings you videos on a few techniques worth considering for curing your migraine in no time.
Image courtesy: mirror.co.uk