- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Get Rid of Dandruff Easily
Dandruff is one of the most common hair problems in the world. It can be embarrassing and sometimes difficult to treat also. Excessive shedding of dead skin from the scalp is called dandruff.
Skin cells die and flake off, so a small amount of flaking is normal, but when it increases beyond a certain limit, it results in social and self-esteem problems. In a normal condition the scalp skin dies and flakes off in a month, while in those suffering from dandruff, this happens every 2-7 days.
EHC brings you these videos of best natural and inexpensive treatments to cure your dandruff.
Image courtesy: dailymail.co.uk ,