- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Get Rid of Dandruff Easily
Dandruff is one of the most common hair problems in the world. It can be embarrassing and sometimes difficult to treat also. Excessive shedding of dead skin from the scalp is called dandruff.
Skin cells die and flake off, so a small amount of flaking is normal, but when it increases beyond a certain limit, it results in social and self-esteem problems. In a normal condition the scalp skin dies and flakes off in a month, while in those suffering from dandruff, this happens every 2-7 days.
EHC brings you these videos of best natural and inexpensive treatments to cure your dandruff.
Image courtesy: dailymail.co.uk ,