- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Get Rid of Dandruff Easily
Dandruff is one of the most common hair problems in the world. It can be embarrassing and sometimes difficult to treat also. Excessive shedding of dead skin from the scalp is called dandruff.
Skin cells die and flake off, so a small amount of flaking is normal, but when it increases beyond a certain limit, it results in social and self-esteem problems. In a normal condition the scalp skin dies and flakes off in a month, while in those suffering from dandruff, this happens every 2-7 days.
EHC brings you these videos of best natural and inexpensive treatments to cure your dandruff.
Image courtesy: dailymail.co.uk ,