- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Sunken Eyes No More
Crow's feet, dark circles, eyelid droop and under eye hollows are what happens to your eyes with time, especially if you do not take care of them. Time and gravity make your eyes appear less youthful and vibrant.
There are a number of costly products and procedures claiming to reduce these issues. Facial exercises, however, offer a free and easy method to achieve similar results. With age, a loss of volume in your cheeks may lead to hollows under your eyes or otherwise called sunken eyes.
EHC brings you videos of these facial exercises to tone and lift all the muscles around your eyes. Apply a generous amount of moisturizing lotion to your hands and face before any facial exercise. Place the balls of your hands over your cheekbones with your fingertips resting lightly against the sides of your forehead. Use a smooth, lifting motion to massage your forehead while the balls of your hands gently move the skin on your upper cheeks.
Perform the exercise for approximately 2 minutes. After this initial exercise period, you can lower the number of times you exercise the eyes to three to four days a week.
Image courtesy: glamour.com ,