- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Sunken Eyes No More
Crow's feet, dark circles, eyelid droop and under eye hollows are what happens to your eyes with time, especially if you do not take care of them. Time and gravity make your eyes appear less youthful and vibrant.
There are a number of costly products and procedures claiming to reduce these issues. Facial exercises, however, offer a free and easy method to achieve similar results. With age, a loss of volume in your cheeks may lead to hollows under your eyes or otherwise called sunken eyes.
EHC brings you videos of these facial exercises to tone and lift all the muscles around your eyes. Apply a generous amount of moisturizing lotion to your hands and face before any facial exercise. Place the balls of your hands over your cheekbones with your fingertips resting lightly against the sides of your forehead. Use a smooth, lifting motion to massage your forehead while the balls of your hands gently move the skin on your upper cheeks.
Perform the exercise for approximately 2 minutes. After this initial exercise period, you can lower the number of times you exercise the eyes to three to four days a week.
Image courtesy: glamour.com ,