- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Lose Those Chubby Cheeks!
Did you know that there are facial exercises that can create a healthy glow and shine on your face? They can give your saggy cheeks and chin a lift too. Round fat cheeks can make your face look heavy and older, even if you have a healthy body weight.
EHC brings you these videos on facial exercises which will help you firm up your facial muscles. The videos lay down some important facts as well as a full workout routine complete with the most effective facial exercises. You may perform daily facial exercises to help tone facial muscles and reduce pockets of fat. However, combining such exercises with adequate all-around body exercise and aerobics and decreased calorie intake will get you faster results.
Image courtesy: hairstylesguide.org ,