- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 weeks ago
Underarm Flab Workouts
Regardless of their age or gender, underarm flab is a common problem for people trying to tighten up and get in shape. Women, however, seem most eager to get rid of this wobbly flab that hangs out of their bras and makes them self-conscious in strappy tank tops.
The practical way here is to build the muscles in certain areas to make them appear tighter. To fight arm pit flab, a combination of cardio and diet and strength training to target the muscles of the arms, shoulders and upper body is recommended.
EHC brings you videos on combinations of cardiovascular exercise and strength-training moves and help you tone your muscles. The videos have moves for those who prefer to work out at home without any equipment. So why wait? Go ahead and workout those arms and banish the double waves under your arms.
Image courtesy: bodbot.com