- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Underarm Flab Workouts
Regardless of their age or gender, underarm flab is a common problem for people trying to tighten up and get in shape. Women, however, seem most eager to get rid of this wobbly flab that hangs out of their bras and makes them self-conscious in strappy tank tops.
The practical way here is to build the muscles in certain areas to make them appear tighter. To fight arm pit flab, a combination of cardio and diet and strength training to target the muscles of the arms, shoulders and upper body is recommended.
EHC brings you videos on combinations of cardiovascular exercise and strength-training moves and help you tone your muscles. The videos have moves for those who prefer to work out at home without any equipment. So why wait? Go ahead and workout those arms and banish the double waves under your arms.
Image courtesy: bodbot.com