- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 weeks ago
Flat Ab with 10-minute Workout
What about getting firmer arms, butt, and thighs while you get the washboard ab you have dreamed of? This video might tell you how.
Abdominal fat can take serious proportions if not curbed at the right time. No doubt, belly fat looks aesthetically displeasing, but more significant is its effect on long-term health.
It is very tough to remove abdominal fat, especially if the person happens to be obese. If you are determined to lose belly fat, you have to make some sacrifices and be very patient. A change in diet and lifestyle might make you want to back out. But not to lose heart, the best way to get a slim waistline is exercising.
EHC brings you these videos that focus on why fat accumulates in the belly and some very simple exercises you can practice daily to lose the flab around your waistline.
Image courtesy: buildmusclesblog.com ,