- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Flat Ab with 10-minute Workout
What about getting firmer arms, butt, and thighs while you get the washboard ab you have dreamed of? This video might tell you how.
Abdominal fat can take serious proportions if not curbed at the right time. No doubt, belly fat looks aesthetically displeasing, but more significant is its effect on long-term health.
It is very tough to remove abdominal fat, especially if the person happens to be obese. If you are determined to lose belly fat, you have to make some sacrifices and be very patient. A change in diet and lifestyle might make you want to back out. But not to lose heart, the best way to get a slim waistline is exercising.
EHC brings you these videos that focus on why fat accumulates in the belly and some very simple exercises you can practice daily to lose the flab around your waistline.
Image courtesy: buildmusclesblog.com ,