- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
The Ball Workout for Abs
Stability balls (aka exercise balls, balance balls, Swiss balls or fitness balls) are fun to sit and bounce on. They are also a great way to improve strength, cardio endurance, and balance.
When you do moves like push-ups, squats, and planks on an unstable surface, muscles get more worked up and you have your build in very less time. Stability balls are also great for getting back into shape after an injury because they can reduce muscle and spinal strain during certain movements.
While using stability balls, make sure to choose the right size. Sit on the ball and make sure the hips and knees are at right angles with the floor. Reps and sets will depend on fitness levels, but for most of these exercises we recommend doing 3-5 sets of 10-20 reps.
EHC brings you these videos on workouts with stability balls for abs and general well being. Enjoy the roll.
Image courtesy: femside.com