- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 weeks ago
The Ball Workout for Abs
Stability balls (aka exercise balls, balance balls, Swiss balls or fitness balls) are fun to sit and bounce on. They are also a great way to improve strength, cardio endurance, and balance.
When you do moves like push-ups, squats, and planks on an unstable surface, muscles get more worked up and you have your build in very less time. Stability balls are also great for getting back into shape after an injury because they can reduce muscle and spinal strain during certain movements.
While using stability balls, make sure to choose the right size. Sit on the ball and make sure the hips and knees are at right angles with the floor. Reps and sets will depend on fitness levels, but for most of these exercises we recommend doing 3-5 sets of 10-20 reps.
EHC brings you these videos on workouts with stability balls for abs and general well being. Enjoy the roll.
Image courtesy: femside.com