- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Yoga Cures Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common hormonal disorder in women which involves ovarian cysts. The cysts may not be harmful but can lead to hormonal imbalance.
Studies say it affects one in every three women, especially in the younger age group. It is also the leading cause of infertility in women.
Yoga affects subtler and deeper than just the physical body level. It helps release deeply stored stress in the system, which can help improve PCOS symptoms. Asanas (yoga postures) designed for PCOS help open up the pelvic area and promote relaxation. Pranayama (breathing exercise) is a powerful technique that help calm the mind. Coupled with these are some soothing meditations that work at a very deep level and help detoxify and de-stress the entire body system. Relaxation is the key in PCOS. You can relax in the asana by coordinating it with breathing.
EHC brings you videos on the yoga way of treating PCOS that helps relax your mind and regularize your monthly cycles. It is important in PCOS to give sufficient time every day to yoga and meditation. Understand the yoga postures and try them with extreme caution. EHC advises you to imitate them with supervision of a yoga expert.
Image courtesy: latest.com