- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 3 months ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 3 months ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 3 months ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 months ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 months ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 4 months ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 months ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 months ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 months ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 months ago
Getting Lean Solid Chest
Have you heard of man breasts or “mobs”? These are created when men develop fat deposits in their chest area. Reasons of this could be high estrogen levels, which is known as gynecomastia, or it can be caused by obesity.
Having a sedentary lifestyle will often lead to this problem. Being overweight is the most common cause, so a reduction in weight is the best cure.
Man breasts must be reduced through a combination of diet and exercise. Drink plenty of water as you change your diet and begin an exercise routine. Get a good night's sleep. It is important to go to bed at a reasonable time and get a deep sleep of 8 to 9 hours. Routine cardio and strength training 3 to 5 times per week should help in correcting this condition.
EHC shows how to get rid of man boobs with the help of clean diet and effective workouts through these videos. Watch them and learn more about losing chest fat.
Image courtesy: 21stcenturynetworker.com