- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Getting Lean Solid Chest
Have you heard of man breasts or “mobs”? These are created when men develop fat deposits in their chest area. Reasons of this could be high estrogen levels, which is known as gynecomastia, or it can be caused by obesity.
Having a sedentary lifestyle will often lead to this problem. Being overweight is the most common cause, so a reduction in weight is the best cure.
Man breasts must be reduced through a combination of diet and exercise. Drink plenty of water as you change your diet and begin an exercise routine. Get a good night's sleep. It is important to go to bed at a reasonable time and get a deep sleep of 8 to 9 hours. Routine cardio and strength training 3 to 5 times per week should help in correcting this condition.
EHC shows how to get rid of man boobs with the help of clean diet and effective workouts through these videos. Watch them and learn more about losing chest fat.
Image courtesy: 21stcenturynetworker.com