- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Workouts with Dumbbells
After a hard day’s work and a year’s stress, you head to your gym. But then the place is already buzzing with people, and there is a waiting line for nearly everything except that long row of dumbbells.
Frustrated, you have to settle for a quick workout because you want to get home for the evening. Perhaps you even give up on those gym hours and try to work out at home. You purchase a couple of items including a pair of dumbbells to get started, but you don’t really think it will make a difference. Is it you we are talking about?!
EHC brings these easy-to-do videos on workouts that can be done with just a pair of dumbbells and are every bit as effective as the machines at the gym.
We don't believe in having to buy expensive equipment to workout at home. Here we just need a couple of dumbbells to cover the basic exercises. Through these videos, you're going to find all the exercises that you can do with dumbbells that will cover your chest, arms, back, legs, shoulders and abs.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get your dumbbells…. right now!
Image courtesy: picsfab.com ,