- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Home Ab Workouts to Eliminate After-Pregnancy Fat
The truth about the stomach fat is that it is easy to gain; tough to shed. Once you gained, it can be the most frustrating type of fat. New mothers in particular belong to this category because of their fat gain during pregnancy.
Pregnancy causes weight gain and in addition, fat may tend to accumulate in the lower area of your abdomen. EHC brings you videos to combat this post-pregnancy lower-belly fat reserve, which features fat loss and abdominal-strengthening exercises.
These videos are about regimens of physical activities to help you shed fat from all over your body, including your lower abdomen. Perform 30 minutes of aerobic exercise five days a week to meet the recommended amount of physical activity for women after pregnancy.
Image courtesy: femside.com ,