- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Home Ab Workouts to Eliminate After-Pregnancy Fat
The truth about the stomach fat is that it is easy to gain; tough to shed. Once you gained, it can be the most frustrating type of fat. New mothers in particular belong to this category because of their fat gain during pregnancy.
Pregnancy causes weight gain and in addition, fat may tend to accumulate in the lower area of your abdomen. EHC brings you videos to combat this post-pregnancy lower-belly fat reserve, which features fat loss and abdominal-strengthening exercises.
These videos are about regimens of physical activities to help you shed fat from all over your body, including your lower abdomen. Perform 30 minutes of aerobic exercise five days a week to meet the recommended amount of physical activity for women after pregnancy.
Image courtesy: femside.com ,