- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Exercises for Couples
You love your partner and you both wanted to spend as much time together. Sounds like a dream relationship? But then what if you wanted to work out together?
The two of you may be at different fitness levels and have different goals, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t exercise together.
Couples spend most of their time apart due to careers and other responsibilities. Instead of hitting the gym alone, plan a workout time that fits both of your schedules. You will reach your fitness goals, without sacrificing that one-on-one time that every partnership needs. Getting encouragement and praise from your partner is one of the best motivators. It will help both of you remain consistent and take care of one another. Exercise produces chemicals in the brain that evoke feelings of happiness, reduce stress, and also increase arousal and libido. Several studies show that men and women who exercise regularly report better intimacy with their partners.
Watch these videos and learn how you can work out together. Go ahead and train together as you achieve our fitness goals. Want to watch them together?!
Image courtesy: blogspot.com