- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 4 weeks ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Exercises for Couples
You love your partner and you both wanted to spend as much time together. Sounds like a dream relationship? But then what if you wanted to work out together?
The two of you may be at different fitness levels and have different goals, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t exercise together.
Couples spend most of their time apart due to careers and other responsibilities. Instead of hitting the gym alone, plan a workout time that fits both of your schedules. You will reach your fitness goals, without sacrificing that one-on-one time that every partnership needs. Getting encouragement and praise from your partner is one of the best motivators. It will help both of you remain consistent and take care of one another. Exercise produces chemicals in the brain that evoke feelings of happiness, reduce stress, and also increase arousal and libido. Several studies show that men and women who exercise regularly report better intimacy with their partners.
Watch these videos and learn how you can work out together. Go ahead and train together as you achieve our fitness goals. Want to watch them together?!
Image courtesy: blogspot.com