- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 2 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
Do It Yourself Manicure
For many women, getting professional beauty services is a weekly necessity or a rare indulgence. Here comes the appearance and health of the hands and fingernails.
Manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the hands and fingernailsperformed at home or in a nail salon. A manicure consists of filing, shaping of the free edge, pushing and clipping any nonliving tissue from the nail plate, treatments, massage of the hand, and the application of polish.
Manicure prevents wrinkles on the nails. Any damages in nails like fragile tips, wear and tear, and splits can be prevented. It increases the flexibility and suppleness of wrist and hands. You will get clean, shaped and strong nails.
Fresh, beautifully done manicure helps you look clean and presentable. But professional manicures can be expensive and time-consuming. You can give yourself a perfect manicure at home. These videos will show you how.
Image courtesy: urbanewomen.com