- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Do It Yourself Manicure
For many women, getting professional beauty services is a weekly necessity or a rare indulgence. Here comes the appearance and health of the hands and fingernails.
Manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the hands and fingernailsperformed at home or in a nail salon. A manicure consists of filing, shaping of the free edge, pushing and clipping any nonliving tissue from the nail plate, treatments, massage of the hand, and the application of polish.
Manicure prevents wrinkles on the nails. Any damages in nails like fragile tips, wear and tear, and splits can be prevented. It increases the flexibility and suppleness of wrist and hands. You will get clean, shaped and strong nails.
Fresh, beautifully done manicure helps you look clean and presentable. But professional manicures can be expensive and time-consuming. You can give yourself a perfect manicure at home. These videos will show you how.
Image courtesy: urbanewomen.com