- 5 Besan or Gram flour Face Packs to Revitalize Your SkinPosted 3 weeks ago
- Do You Want to Get Rid of Termites? – Try these Home-made RemediesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Mustard Oil for Bouncy and Silky Hair GrowthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 10-Foods to Keep Your Uric Acid Levels LowPosted 4 weeks ago
- 15-Incredible Health Benefits of Sapodilla (Chikoo)Posted 1 month ago
- Vitamin E – Does it Promote Hair Growth and Scalp Health?Posted 1 month ago
- 10-Factors That Increase Your Chance Of Conceiving TwinsPosted 1 month ago
- 4-Garlic Extracts that Fights Ear InfectionPosted 1 month ago
- Cervical Cancer – Checkout for These 10 Warning SignsPosted 1 month ago
- The Leptin Diet –Five Simple Rules to a Fast Weight LossPosted 1 month ago
The 30-Minute Fitness Regime
Our lives have become so hectic and complicated that taking some time out of it to workout or even just a walk has become almost impossible. Most of us dream about walking or jogging in the park.
But we all need 30 minutes or more of physical activity most days of the week. Now it has become important to find creative ways to get moving inside.
We already know that walking is good for heart, great for bones, and perfect for weight control. What if the weather is not cooperating or you are tired of the treadmill? There is an option where you can walk indoor with a walking buddy who is a full length, low-impact workout you can follow along with at home. This 30-minute power walk is easy to follow, fun to do, and it doesn’t require much space to move around.
EHC brings you this indoor jogging workout designed by certified instructor Jessica Smith and this can be done with minimal space with a variety of different levels and impact options. Walk right into fitness and health.
Image courtesy: blogspot.com