- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 3 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 4 weeks ago
The 30-Minute Fitness Regime
Our lives have become so hectic and complicated that taking some time out of it to workout or even just a walk has become almost impossible. Most of us dream about walking or jogging in the park.
But we all need 30 minutes or more of physical activity most days of the week. Now it has become important to find creative ways to get moving inside.
We already know that walking is good for heart, great for bones, and perfect for weight control. What if the weather is not cooperating or you are tired of the treadmill? There is an option where you can walk indoor with a walking buddy who is a full length, low-impact workout you can follow along with at home. This 30-minute power walk is easy to follow, fun to do, and it doesn’t require much space to move around.
EHC brings you this indoor jogging workout designed by certified instructor Jessica Smith and this can be done with minimal space with a variety of different levels and impact options. Walk right into fitness and health.
Image courtesy: blogspot.com