- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
How to Do Brushing & Flossing
What you going to see is about some basics you need to do to give out a beautiful smile. It can even impact your relationships. And it will definitely return those beautiful smiles.
Developing good dental hygiene fights against dental caries, gum disease, and halitosis, which are mostly the result of an accumulation of dental plaque and dental calculus. Good brushing and flossing are important parts of your dental care. To do these well, make them part of your daily routine.
Brush your teeth 2 times a day, in the morning and at night. When you brush, use a fluoride toothpaste approved by your country’s Dental Association. Some fluoride toothpastes also offer tartar control, which may help slow the formation of hard mineral buildup (tartar) on the teeth.
Floss at least once a day. Flossing removes plaque and bacteria that you cannot reach with your toothbrush. If you don't floss, you are missing more than one-third of your tooth surface. Plaque is the main cause of gum disease. It is an invisible bacterial film that develops on your teeth every day.
These videos will help you understand more about regular brushing and flossing which can help you prevent tooth decay and cavities, prevent gum (periodontal) disease, prevent bad breath, and improve your overall dental health.
Image courtesy: deltadentaliablog.com