- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 1 week ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 3 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Active Cardio Workouts
Cardio exercise (also known as aerobic exercise) is physical exercise of relatively low intensity that depends primarily on the aerobic energy-generating process.
Aerobic literally means "relating to, involving, or requiring free oxygen" and refers to the use of oxygen to adequately meet energy demands during exercise via aerobic metabolism. The intensity should be between 60% and 85% of maximum heart rate.
During aerobic activity, you repeatedly move large muscles in your arms, legs and hips. You will breathe faster and more deeply. This maximizes the amount of oxygen in your blood. Your heart will beat faster, which increases blood flow to your muscles and back to your lungs. Your small blood vessels will widen to deliver more oxygen to your muscles and carry away waste products, such as carbon dioxide and lactic acid. Your body even releases endorphins that promote an increased sense of well-being.
Watch these cardio workouts which will help in keeping excess pounds at bay and increase your stamina, warding off viral illnesses, managing chronic conditions, strengthening your heart, staying active and independent as you age, and living longer.
Image courtesy: smerete.com