- Olive Oil for ConstipationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Burn your fat with this Pink SmoothiePosted 2 weeks ago
- Know you are pregnant even before a missed periodPosted 2 weeks ago
- Potato for Fair Inner ThighsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Wonderful Homemade Hair RinsesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Scabies – All You Need to KnowPosted 3 weeks ago
- Why does your period blood smell?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Natural Black Curls in a Natural WayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Silent Signs of Liver CancerPosted 4 weeks ago
- It Is Time to Detox!!Posted 1 month ago
Love handles are deposits of excess body fat that sit around your abdominal area, and most of us can pinch our belly fat from the front, back and sides.
And it's not just about fitting into that dress or your favorite pair of jeans, excessive fat can also hurt your health. Storing fat may increase your risk of developing diabetes or heart disease. Love handles may sound warm and delicious, but for most people, it is one of the hardest places to lose weight.
Working the area with exercises will not get rid of the excess fat. What it will do is strengthen the muscles underneath the fat, which is important. But basically burning fats starts with the food on your plate. Avoid sugars, salts and unhealthy fats, and add fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean clean proteins to your diet instead.
EHC brings these videos for you to try and help you to lose those love handles.
Image courtesy : dailyweighin.com